CassaformSuper-Shore Concrete Formwork Hire is now available in Melbourne. Capable of supporting up to 70 KN per frame, the Cassaform Super-shore system uses just 6 basic components. It’s modular design means that it is extremely flexible when it comes to installing on the job and gives you the flexibility to simply and easily handle your formwork requirements. Perfect for supporting commercial or domestic suspended slabs.
Cassaform Super-Shore Concrete Formwork Hire
- Meets Australian Standard AS3610
- Ideal for either commercial or domestic suspended slabs.
- Ideal for repetitive applications because they can be assembled in to large modules and simply lifted in to the new position.
- Only 6 components which means that it is easier to place orders, manage & assemble on site.
- Cassaforms’s standard cross bracing system minimises errors on site, increasing productivity.
- Fully adjustable and modular to suit your specific height requirements.
- Light and Easy to handle, reducing labour costs, and means that it can easily be installed under existing structures.
- Requires no special tooling therefore speeding up and simplifying installation time and costs.
- Cassaform Super-Shore has a Safe Working Load of up to 70 KN per frame.
Cassaform Super-Shore Concrete Formwork Hire. Perfect for commercial or domestic suspended slabs.
Cassaform Super-Shore Concrete Formwork Specifications
Cassaform Super-Shore has a Safe Working Load of up to 70 KN per frame.